Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

Sunday, March 20, 2011

The Big Boy Plan


Leslie (me)


My genius shared game plan for this blog is having only boy related stuff posted. I say shared because I have been thinking about this a while but, a new found Pea friend on Two Peas came up with the idea to post all boy for the month of June. This is her blog Scrappily Ever After.My blog will be primarily a scrapbooking and cards but, more scrapbooking. I will also post the "got to have" boy stuff I run across and any reviews of boy products I run into. I am going to try and get other bloggers to allow me to post their threads and links to their blogs.. Plans can always change. I am up for anything.

So for starters let's get one thing straight, I am NO English teacher. I will do my best to not be terrible with the grammar and any run-on or incomplete sentences. NOT. I am terrible with run-on's because I type like I think and in translation that means fast. I will try and provide the best information I can and promote those I post about!

As for me, I am 28 and married to a handsome man Jared and we have one 7 month old little boy, baby B with 2 fury friends that roam our house. My Italian greyhound's name is Mona Lisa which we call Mona and my cat's name is Miss Kitty. I have been scrapping for about 3-5 years, not really sure actually. I am learning to do photography on the side and liking that a lot.


Baby B


Jared, now has a shaved head!

 

Miss Kitty

If you have any ideas or you want to include on the blog with a link to your blog, email me and I will get you hooked up!

Leslie

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm soo happy to be here!! This looks great :)

Danielle
http://papercreativity.blogspot.com

Melanie Holzwarth said...

Your blog looks wonderful, I love your Boy Background (hmmm, now thinking of where to find one for June...LOL). Thanks so much for the link and shout out.

Melanie
Scrappily Ever After Blog

Post a Comment