Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

It's a bunch of Dinos!

I had mentioned earlier that I participated in a boy embellishment swap and I'm finally stinkin' done. I was completely out of ideas but, I knew I wanted to use my Cricut so after browsing the carts I had I wasn't impressed. I finally checked out SVG Cuts and found this perfect little dino that could really be used for a boy or a girl. He is super cute and best of all I have never used my Sure Cuts a Lot 2. So I decided to give SCAL a try and low and behold I LOVE IT!! I will definitely be looking for more svg files in the future. You'd think I would have used it a lot sooner since I bought it right when SCAL 2 came out and I HAD to have it... right!

This is my bunch of dinos I came up with.


I really like them and I hope the other 9 ladies I am trading with like them also. Can't wait to see what comes back to me in the mail.

On another note:

My 9.5 month old started walking. He turned 10 months on the 3rd so I guess now he is 10 months :) but, at the time of this video he was only 9 months....crazy how fast they grow!!!  I thought I would share him taking a cruise.



1 comments:

Alanna said...

Very cute dinos, and an even cuter baby! :)

Post a Comment