Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Out for Teething

Well Ladies I am sorry but, I am out for just a bit dealing with my 9 month old who is cutting his top teeth. I have tried setting time aside for this but, he will not let me out of his sight.



However COMING SOON:

 I did a swap of charms and any boy looking ones I am going to share here with a tutorial on how to make them. It will be my first picture tutorial so I will do my very best. Also I have not done many charms so if you are better at them than me feel free to comment.

Also I did a BOY embellishment swap over at 2 Peas with at least 3 layers so I will be sharing those as well very soon.

 And 2 ALL boy Albums, One using To the Moon by Fancy Pants and the 2nd using Lime Twist Go Fly A Kite by My Mind's Eye and will be made by 9 different people (Peas) making 1 - 2 page layout each, so lots of variety. They all have graciously agreed to allow me to share here.

I also am going to share B's baby album that I got a lot of the ideas/"scraplifted" off Elle's Studio and she agreed that I could share my album here also. I felt guilty since some of her pages I almost just copied minus B's pictures :) and  some different product, some the same. She didn't mind and said that is why she posted them for people to use as inspiration/copy or do whatever they choose as long as they didn't use her photos! Love, Love, Love her site Elle's Studio Blog

So look for that coming very soon. Lot's in store.

2 comments:

Alanna said...

Even when teething, that's one gorgeous little boy you have!

leslie said...

Yes, thank you! We also think so but, we may be a bit bias since we made him. Haha how boy crafty.

Post a Comment