Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Tuesday: Rhyming Words

Since my son decided he didn't want to cut his teeth but, instead he wanted to WALK for us... yes that is right. My 9 month old started taking steps yesterday! This one is for him. I know his is not a toddler yet but, he seems well on his way.


Toddler's Poem

Author: Unknown
Two little eyes
Discovering what's new
Two little hands
Touching everything in view
A sweet little voice
Asking you why
A mischievous smile
And a whimpering cry
Two little feet
Jumping on the floor
A toddler's mission
is to explore

1 comments:

Regan said...

Sweet poem! My son is a toddler so I can relate! :) Thanks for your comment on my blog... Your silent stalking quip made me laugh! Best of luck with the blog candy drawing!

Post a Comment