Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

Monday, May 23, 2011

Sassafras Lass Mystery Box

I have never ordered a mystery box and I don't think I have ever used Sassafrass but, I saw this and couldn't resist. It was $49.00 including shipping. It showed up yesterday and I am SO glad that I didn't miss out. I thought I would share what came to my door!

Wee Bundle, mix and mend, count me in, apple jack

Entwined blooms- tender green, rosey

Paper Crush Paper Pack

Mix and Mend Paper Pack

Nerdy Bird Paper Pack


Indie Girl Paper Pack

Cherry Delicious Paper Pack

Count me In

Cardstock Alpha- chocolate Glitter, Violet Glitter, 2 kelly green glitter, pink glitter, burlap, green graph,yellow paper,blue linen, script

Vintage Brooch, soft pinks, fresh blue, lemon yellow

Paper Whimsie, 3 head count

Paper Whimsies, razzle dazzle, seamstress bouquet,beatnick buds, shindig, petal to the metal

Felties- Under the Sea, Jar of Critters, Party Time, Bow Wow

In a stitch Blossoms,kelly green,pink,green,earth tones


Now I thought this was an AWESOME deal and I think I got what I paid for. I plan on making lots of cute layouts as soon as B goes down for a nap. I just wish I would have found out about this sooner to pass around the word. I believe they are all sold out now.

1 comments:

Lal said...

It WAS a great deal, wasn't it? I think I got pretty much the same as you did give or take a few items :)

Post a Comment