Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Space Age Boy Page

I mentioned before that I did a swap over at 2 Peas and one of the set of papers I used was To the Moon - Kazowie by Fancy Pants  Designs. This is what I came up with so far.

The stipulations were you had to have 3 photo mats and a journaling space on a 2 page layout. We are not adding titles so the recipients can add their own when they get them. I am not that fond of my journaling space so I might change that but, I haven't decided yet. I used stickles in the corners, white cardstock and the journal flags are from colorbok, everything else is from that specific line.





I also used an Allison Davis sketch for my layout modified for an 8x8 layout. I love me some Allison Davis!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment